Now that I’m done with the two most expensive purchase of my life, I reckon it’s about time I can finally take a look around~ With only one year left to scraping our car, the husband and I have slowly started our search of our next purchase… all while playing around the idea between renting (if we’re not going to use it that often) or a pre-owned car (considering the high depreciation rate). Lucky me got a little tour around Motorway Group last weekend for a better understanding of what this one-stop shop provides. Founded in 1992, it is one of Singapore’s leading automotive car industry that comprises of several businesses lines:
1. Motorway Credit Pte Ltd offers competitive hire purchase, for various car financing and loan options for retail and wholesale customers.
2. Motorway Trading that deals with pre-owned cars, from standard to high-end luxury, sports and exotic cars. Expect the largest fleet of pre-owned Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, McLaren and Bentley in Singapore’s pre-owned market. They have a large fleet of exotic and premium luxury cars, you can actually book one for your other half to fulfil their supercar dream!
One wow factor about Motorway, by the way, is that they are first and only dealer to bring in Swedish Hypercar. Koenigsegg in Singapore!
3. They also provide specialized chauffeur drive and limousine services by Automobile Leasing Pte Ltd for important VIP occasions that you may require!
4. If you are looking for short—term rental or long-term leasing, you may refer to Motorway Car Rentals Pte Ltd. This is especially ideal if you’re looking for a weekend trip around our sunny island or a short trip across the border. Something that I would have definitely consider if I decided to scrap my car in the near future to be honest.
5. Not forgetting Motorway Care Care Centre Pte Ltd for car servicing, repairs and grooming as well as after sales service in this technologically advance workshop. You’ll be glad to know that it is also an authorized insurance claims agent to save you the hassle. See, I wasn’t kidding when I call it a one stop shop!
6. On top of that, they are also the authorised distributor and official dealer for Korean SUV marque, SsangYong, under Motorway SsangYong Pte Ltd – which includes after sales service and SsangYong automobile parts support. With such a huge building and so many business lines under them, it is without a doubt much more assuring to rely on them too.
Joining the hype of our annual F1, be one of the lucky kitty to spot Motorway’s McLaren MP4-12C Spider and Ferrari California (the one I’m in!!) from 11am-5pm this Friday around CBD area or 1-4pm Saturday around town area! Follow their IG for live updates on their exact whereabouts and snap a picture, then..
Don’t forget to tag me hor, eg. “SPOTTED THE WHITE SPIDER!! I WANNA WIN! @paperkitties @motorwayluxe #motorwayluxe” for extra bonus points~ One lucky winner will then stand a chance to win an unforgettable Supercar experience with Motorway, on top of a $100 Luxe Rental Voucher. Winner will be announced via Motorway Car Rentals Facebook Page on 18th September 2017 so do keep a lookout!
To sweeten the deal, you can sign up via here to enjoy these special experience for a limited time only:
1. Chauffeur-driven service at $250 (UP.$488) from 8th to 24th September 2017. One-way trip from Motorway Building to any destination within 8 km radius; any additional mileage will be chargeable at $30/km.
2. Self-drive of Supercar at $288 (UP.$568) from 8th to 24th September 2017. Pick any location that is within 8 km radius from Motorway Building, any additional mileage will be chargeable at $50/km.
Psst.. You are also entitled to a 10% discount on their rental services by quoting “ALENE10” upon reservation. (Valid until 30th November 2017). Good luck ya’ll! x<