Weekends are meant for masking and I love starting my morning with a good sheet mask to prep me for the day! That being said, I’m so stoked to be sharing with you the newly launched Origins Flower Fusion Hydrating Sheet Mask with 6 beautiful flower power, each boasting its unique blend, to choose from. Inspired by the beauty of blooms, each single sheet mask is crafted by bamboo and fortified with flower wax (from essential oil distillation) to ensure our skin gets every bit of the goodness from flower extracts while being eco-friendly.
Starting on a clockwise direction from the extreme top left, we have..
– Raspberry Flowers refresh the skin and sense with its woody tangy fragrance. Oily skin types would love this to balance your pH level while boosting it with loads of antioxidant goodies to hydrate.
– Violets nourish and hydrate our skin with high level of Vitamin A and C. This is great for combination skin and/or when you’re kindly facing a multitude of skin problems and just want one something gentle to soothe it.
– Jasmine soften your skin while providing natural moisture. This is my second favorite scent out of the range as it smells beautiful and relaxing to my senses unlike the usual strong neroli/jasmine in the market.
– Lavender soothes problematic skin with its antiseptic properties. Instead of the usual lavender scent that I’ve expected from the mask, I was instead treated with a beautiful botantical scent that’s akin to a sensory spa experience. Love it!
– Rose is super hydrating and rich in anti-oxidant Vitamin C for a rosy complexion. I have tons of rose skincare in my vanity, so I’m always more than happy to have more.
– Orange Flower has a sparkling citrusy scent that not only elevates your mood but boost radiance too~ Definitely a treat to lift one spirits inside out.
Compare Origins Flower Fusion Hydrating Sheet Mask against the Asian market masks and you’ll be complaining at how expensive it is, but if you compare the price with its Western counterpart, this is actually one of the more inexpensive masks in the market at $5/piece – from a reputable brand as well! My only complain is that the mask dries up pretty fast, almost as though it starts drying up by the 10 minute mark. It’s definitely not the mask you should be trying on when you’re multi-tasking around the house; but if all you want to do is just to unwind after a long day… you’ll definitely appreciate its soothing scent with a mini boost-me-up. x